- We have produced approximately 70 bite-sized videos with academics, practitioners, and the public that impart research and original perspectives in accessible language, breakdown commonly-held preconceptions, and offer clear take-aways to empower viewers to have better conversations about migration and refugees.
- Our videos are 2-8 minutes in length and designed to be shared and consumed quickly: they are ideal for those who want to learn but don’t have a lot of time to invest in sorting through the research.
- Our videos are versatile and can complement your work online or offline: you can incorporate them into articles or blog posts, include them in curricula, or screen them in workshops or trainings.
All of our videos are available on our YouTube channel and can be used and shared under Creative Commons Attribution License. In certain cases, we also make native files available for special purposes, such as offline workshops or trainings.
Interested in getting access to native files or partnering with Migration Matters for an event or project? If you check all the following boxes, we want to hear from you!
- We could benefit from short, accessible videos that impart research and original perspectives on migration and refugees in our work online or offline.
- We operate in one of the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Spanish or Greek.
- We are looking for a presenter, speaker, or workshop facilitator for an event related to migration, refugees, diversity, belonging, nationalism, or populism.
- We are looking for consultation on digital media production, social media campaigns/branding, online/offline course development, or academic PR.
Write to us
Send us an email at team(at)migrationmatters.me.